Gas Safety Inspections and Landlord Gas Safety Certificates
Orbel Services take gas safety very seriously and all of our Gas Safe Registered engineers are qualified to undertake gas safety inspections. In 1996 the government passed a law that requires all landlords, who rent either part or all of a property, to have all household gas appliances and pipes checked every 12 months with a Landlord gas safety certificate to this effect.
What does a Landlord Gas Safety Inspection include?
- Check appliance for gas tightness
- Check standing and working pressures if test points are available
- Check burner pressure/gas rate against manufacturers guidelines
- Check for satisfactory provision of all necessary ventilation
- Test flue flow to ensure removal of products of combustion
- Check satisfactory operation of all the flame failure devices
- Check for physical stability, presence and effectiveness of stability brackets (where appropriate)
- Investigate any evidence on unsafe operation and report to the person responsible
- Flue gas analysis where appropriate
For a no obligation estimate, please call 02392 596677 or contact us